Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Motorcycles (so far)


My first motorcycle was a Honda Shadow 600. I bought this in Houston in 2002 I think and my younger brother Fawad also bought a bike at the same time. His passion for bikes didn't last past a few months into his marriage (Thanks Arooj, Not!) Here's me and Amina.




I sold my this bike when I moved from LA to NYC in June 2005. There I took a temporary break from riding and having a bike until April 2008 when I bought Honda Shadow 750. A classic looking bike. Here Brent is riding it on our trip to Vermont.



However, once Vishal and I got serious about riding, it was time to get the big boy bikes and I got my first BMW and I ain't going back to any other make. Here is my first BMW that I had in NYC until I moved to Sao Paulo in 2010 when in early 2011 I bought my current bike.






Here is what I am riding and Loving right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment