Monday, September 12, 2011

Trip to Pouso Alegre, Minas Gerais Brasil

This last saturday I took my first motorcycle trip in Brasil outside the state of Sao Paulo and it was great. People constantly told me that the road in Sao Paulo State are good but in other states they aren't but let me tell you the road from SP to Pouso Alegre is awesome. Not only is it a good road but it has a lot of fast curves where you are leaning a lot but it is wide enough to see through it. I really practiced my cornering skills on it. Me and my riding buddy Robert took the following route.



Pouso Alegre http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pouso_Alegre is a medium size city for Brasil standards. Not that much to do but the ride up there and back makes it totally worth it. Here are some pictures from sunday morning when we were leaving. It was forecasted to rain and I have my full rain gear on but thankfully it stopped immediately after we started riding back.






The ride back was uneventful except for a crazy guy in a Silver Citroen trying to run Robert off the road. Robert ended up flipping him off and I think even contemplated chasing him but in the end wisely decided against it. In a fight between car and motorcycle, car always wins! Anyway, thats it for now.

p.s. IMPORTANT UPDATE. V-Man got his Motorcycle license on friday. Guess the flight across the Atlantic paid off.  Game On! 

No comments:

Post a Comment